If they run the table they are in anyways I'd say...but Kelly should be pulling for Haysi to win. Kelly's problem is the same as Lee's..the teams they have beaten haven't won nearly as many games as some of the other contenders opponents have.
What is it going to take for the TRIBE to get in? How realistic are the odds that JJK could run the table from here on out and be the shafted team sitting at home this year? Whom do we need to be pulling for when we head to Sandlick Monday?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
If they run the table they are in anyways I'd say...but Kelly should be pulling for Haysi to win. Kelly's problem is the same as Lee's..the teams they have beaten haven't won nearly as many games as some of the other contenders opponents have.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
You should be pulling for Haysi in that one, ID. The one thing that could come back and hurt JJK's playoff chances would be the weaker out-of-district schedule they played - although Haysi looks to be a more formidable OOD opponent than those so far.
Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S
Is that game at 7 or at 7:30 Monday Night?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
It would burn me up to see another LPD squad at 8-2 and at home. Yes, the schedule could have been tougher, but we do indeed still play Norton,PV,Clintwood, Appy and Haysi (a team that we could very well beat and still see playing in D1 on Saturday). If it did happen though, 8-2 is a helluva lot better than 0-10. Of course, we have to get by some pretty good football clubs to do that, and this ol' boy ain't counting any chickens so to speak.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I'm thinking it's 7:30, but I could be wrong.
Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S
If Wise gets in over PV and PV goes say 6-4 it would be a joke. I agree with playing tougher teams to make yourself better, but were killing ourselves. We could've very easily scheduled Grundy, Honaker, Abingdon, and Thomas Walker out of conference and won them all.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tend to agree with his computer, for the most part that is. </div></div>
I do to for the most part......He is predicting that Haysi will beat Honaker (that is a series that IMHO no sain person should try to pick LOL) and Va High will not win 2 more games this season </div></div>
I disagree. VA High has a great chance of winning two more games. Friday night against Abingdon and the following week against Marion. Their last game is against Lee and I feel that one is up in air.Just remember as bad as you think VA High may be usually Marion and Abingdon is worse. Abingdon however is having a good season but Honaker had beat them in a tight game. All in all this looks to be a tight game coming up but I feel VA High comes out on top. Marion however is week this year and I dont believe will be much of a game this time.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Wise gets in over PV and PV goes say 6-4 it would be a joke. I agree with playing tougher teams to make yourself better, but were killing ourselves. We could've very easily scheduled Grundy, Honaker, Abingdon, and Thomas Walker out of conference and won them all. </div></div>
I wouldn't say you would have EASILY beaten Honaker & Abingdon....
[img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]
I'd say they would be easier than Lebanon, Richlands, and Gate City.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks